Sunday, July 18, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN.....

Gosh I just reread the last blog and cant believe how many spelling errors there was... I have not figured out how to spell check on this yet so I guess I'll have to really check better... especially when I am writing in the early morning hours and I have had no sleep.... ha ha

I had my third treatment of the first cycle of the new drugs and talked my dr. into letting me go North and have the next two in Duluth Minnesota at the Cancer Clinic there. I am on my week off this week and feeling good now.  Still able to go out to dinner and do all the things that I usually do except for drinking alcohol.  I feel like I have too many other drugs in my system and just dont want to take any chances so I refrain... ha ha   It's really not so hard... Not like I'm a big drinker anyway...

We are currently in Osceola, Neb. visiting with some friends.  Alot of the people that we are with in Laughlin for the winter live in this area and there were three birthday's so we celebrated last night. There were about 25 of us at the Country Club for dinner here so it was real nice to see everyone.

We will be leaving here on Tuesday and getting to Northern Minnesota on Wednesday.  My mom is anxiously awaiting our return.  My class reunion is the 6th and 7th of Aug and we will stay for that and then be on our way back to Missouri for the last treatment of the second cycle. 

Sorry that I have not kept up any better with the blog but somedays my fingers dont want to work because of the Neuropathy and some days I just dont have the energy to sit here and type.  Usually the first few days after a treatment I am in fatigue mode and not good for much but I recover good.

Thanks for all your good wishes and prayers.
I need them all...
Later
Chele

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear from you and pray every night for you. At least you are feeling well enough to travel and that is a plus. I had bronchitis last week which really sapped me but that is nothing considering what you have been through and are still going through. You and Sandy are both such great inspirations. Hope we can get together when you get back to Missouri.
    Love Ya,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete